Display the award and thank your nominator. Then answer these questions: What are your top 5 bloggers and why? What type of posts do you like to read (I know most of us like a good 5-10 types LOL) Do you plan to change any styles regarding your blog? Then just introduce yourself however you wish to and nominate 3-5 people. Keeping it real low maintenance. Remember to highlight people and your nominator and after your post is complete, copy the link and add it to a post of theirs.
Yes, I thank Paul from Palfitness for nominating me for this award and again for nominating me for the Liebster Award. He is a kind man who lifts my spirits and inspires me. We all know I am going to nominate HIM for this award as well. Come on now.
Anyhow, my top five bloggers are:
1. Paul from Palfitness because he inspires me to write great award and great things and because he is a great writer himself.
2. Kally because she reminds me of how the professional world works and writes positive ways to endure it, oh, and because she is cute (but that is merely secondary to her brain power).
3. Robert Goldstein because I just get lost in his detailed dissertations about D.I.D and Narcissist Personality Disorder, my two favorite mental disorders to research. He highlights a dichotomy that I daresay find most intriguing. I also connect very, very personally to his blogs.
4. Lady With A Blog because her blogs are frankly freaking hilarious and because her topics are relevant to every woman on this earth.
and…. ::drum roll::
5. Nadine because she is an awesome poet who writes about celebrating the new year and freedom. She is a sweetheart.
Anywho, I like to read anything, honestly. If the title catches my eye, I’m reading that entry. I read more than I post. Really. And MAN DO I COMMENT!
No, I’m not changing my blog. I write what I want to when I want to. It’s my blog, and I can blog if I want to, BLOG IF I WANT TOOOOOOO!!! If you don’t like my blog, then you can tell me (hopefully with good criticism) and gtfo (if you really hate it that much).
My introduction is at the bottom of every entry. It’s my “About Me” post. Do I need to copy and paste “My Own Little World” (my first blog post ever!!!)? By the way, it was inspired by the song “Own Little World” by Celldweller. Industrial music is the shit.
My Nominations are, and there are only three because I want to keep this special.
Thank God that was low maintenance. Even then, still took me thirty minutes to nominate everyone. The choices were difficult, but I did what I had to do. I love everybody.
Xara Nahara O’Connor