Before we begin, I must thank Ginger for nominating me for the Blogger Award. She is a very sweet person who has a unique blog. If anyone has the time, please check her out. She speaks on a real level. She is also the only person who did not give me a copy-paste blog as well. I am taking the liberty to just simply follow the rules in my own way.
The rules of this tag-type article that I am doing today:
-Tag the blogger that nominated you
-Answer the questions you were given
-Nominate 10 bloggers
-Name questions for your nominees to answer
-Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
Here are the questions that Ginger asked:
1. What music/musician do you find most influential in your life and why?
Industrial music is influential in my life, specifically Psyclon Nine, because it pumps me up for my very long days at work. I also find myself questioning religion a lot, and this band does as well. They have a bunch of religious references in their songs, if anyone can get past the synthesized screaming.
2. Do you have a favorite song and why?
Psyclon Nine (Hymn to the Angel’s Descent) – I love the strong start to the song, and the mood of the song. It’s sort of a depressive call to express his disdain toward how the angel descended. With the rapid beat to the song, I feel like he would want to angel to fight back and ascend again. I connect very well to this song because I am trying to combat my turbulent moodswings.
3. If you could meet one artist (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
Well, if I could meet a literal artist, I would choose Picasso because I really like his abstract art style. When I ever do paintings, my artwork is similar to his. If I could meet a musical artist, I would actually say I’d like to meet Isahn from Emperor because he is a very talented vocalist. He has also done a lot of side projects, and I would ask about those.
4. What current song would describe your life today?
Slayer (Raining Blood) – I’m female, and I like metal. It’s also my time of the month. Sorry for the Too Much Information. You asked….
5. What is a song you would consider timeless?
Metallica (For Whom The Bell Tolls)
6. Do you have a favorite workout song? Or a song that motivates you in some way?
Honestly, I would say any song from Heaven Shall Burn. I love that band very much, and it gets me going.
My Nominees are:
And now for my questions, if anyone chooses to answer:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite beverage and why?
3. What are your hobbies?
4. What is your favorite television show?
5. Who are your favorite musicians and why?
6. Where would you like to go on vacation?
7. Which would you prefer: bananas or apples?
8. When did you first start your blog?
9. In 100 words or less, what is your blog about?
Xara Nahara O’Connor